As a member of the EcSELL Institute, you will be empowered to implement break-through sales coaching strategies, learn from business experts, and develop connections with other sales leaders.
A membership includes:
- Use of EcSELL Institute's diagnostic tools. Our proprietary tools provide an objective view of sales coaching performance gaps and provide a clear representation of where resources should be channeled to improve results. These assessments may serve as your foundation for formulating a performance driven development plan for the year. Objective measurements also provide a year to year measurement of progress.
- Monthly Team Tracking Calls with all front line sales managers to make sure your entire team is engaged and aligned with the professional development strategy developed by you and EcSELL Institute. These sessions focus on implementing best practice coaching tools and improving the intellectual capital of your team.
- Quarterly Sales Leadership Calls with EcSELL Institute and the Senior Executive Sales Manager to review your progress, counsel you on development strategies, share new programs, and most importantly, listen to and address your specific needs.
- Membership in the EcSELL Institute Peer Network. You become a member of the EcSELL Institute family, a community of like-minded professionals to connect with for ideas, solutions, and advice.
- Access to our private professional network. It allows our members to connect with each other, ask questions, share challenges, and weigh in on emerging sales issues in a private, trusting environment.
- Invitations to all of EcSELL Institute’s Summits and Academies. You will have unequaled access to world-renowned experts, plus have the opportunity to learn alongside peers who, like you, believe that the willingness to learn and act on new ideas is the key to success.
- Unlimited seats at EcSELL Institute’s monthly Sales Coaching Webinars. Join your peers online, as we learn and discuss today's relevant sales management topics. Experts drill down into a Pillar and share their research, views, and best practice ideas so you can find new ways to increase the productivity of your sales team.
- Participate in EcSELL Institute's Collaborative Learning Forums. Exclusively for members, CLFs are virtual round-table discussions that allow our members to put current challenges on the table and receive best practices and help from fellow members.
- Special invitations to EcSELL Institute Regional Workshops and events. These are excellent ways to build a network outside your company.
- Subscription to the EcSELL Institute Sales Coaching Newsletter. Emailed to you six times a year, each issue includes white papers, research articles, case studies, and management tips around one of the 6 Pillars.
- Full access to the EcSELL Institute Resource Library. Information can be located quickly with ease, anywhere and anytime the need arises with this online tool. Our research team filters and reviews everything prior to posting it, and only provides information that is science-based and has proven potential to positively impact productivity.
- An open door into EcSELL Institute's expertise and our Pillar Partner relationships. We can assist you personally, or help you find resources and/or vendors to address your specific questions and needs. Our network of Pillar Partners represent best-in-class organizations that have passed our quality test. Because we do not accept remuneration of any kind from our partners, we are able to focus solely on quality, proven reputation, and results.