Sales management is no easy task. Field sales managers need to grow and develop their sales producers. VP sales need to grow and develop their field sales managers. Most of the time, sales departments focus their time, resources, and energy on helping the sales rep. But, as your self this age old question...
If you give a person to fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. The same applies to sales managers. If you make one sales rep better, your overall lift in production is minimal. If you make the sales manger better, all reps become better and thus your lift in production and performance is great.
At our next Sales Management Webinar, we will be talking about how to coach the front-line sales manager so he/she can be more effective in their role. We are bringing in sales productivity expert, Philippe LeBaron, of LB4G Consulting, to present "A Roadmap to Build a Winning Field Sales Manager".
What will you learn at this webinar?
For Front-Line Sales Managers:
- Learn how to manage yourself as a front line sales manager. With the information shared in this webinar, you will know, on a daily basis, if you are making an impact on your business and on your team.
- Understand why your interaction with your reps is critical in your success. We will explain how to make each interaction more impactful and effective, so you can drive your numbers up.
- Realize how value-added inspections can become the key skill to make these daily habits work for you and for your team.
For VP of Sales:
- Discover how to lead your front line sales managers to success by using this defined set of sales manager productivity metrics.
- Learn how to effectively guide your front line sales managers to "delegate pressure" better.
- Understand how to bring a process approach to your front line sales managers' jobs in order to maximize performance and results.
Improve your sales managers.
Improve your team.
Improve your numbers!
EcSELL Institute Monthly Sales Management Webinar
Friday, May 21 10am PST / 12noon CST / 1pm EST
Ideas to stretch your thinking, and lots of practical, proven tools that you and your front-line sales manager can begin leveraging the minute you both leave the webinar.