Nothing Impacts Performance More Than Coaching

Coach More, Coach Better: What the Best Sales Managers Do Differently

Researched and written by Sarah Wirth and Stacia Jorgensen of the EcSell Institute 

When we review our data and study managers who are in the top 20% of performance to goal, versus those in the remaining 80% of performance to goal, what is endemic to the top 20% is they consistently score well in both coaching quantity AND coaching quality.

To understand the impact of coaching quantity and quality on a sales team’s achievement of their quota, EcSell Institute looked at how top-performing sales managers coached differently.

What you'll learn:

  • the difference in coaching quantity & quality corresponding to the difference in the managers’ percent to their sales goal.
  • what top-performing sales managers do to earn higher coaching quality marks from their reps.
  • what a quality and quantity score of a manager is and the importance of these scores.
  • how a managers’ quality score and quantity score make up their quota (the percent to their sales goal). 
  • and more . . .