Photo by Hattie Kingsley Photography.
A lawyer by training, a leadership expert and educator by day, and a mother of two boys at home. Some might question how Sarah Wirth is leading her company, clients, and family during this time of uncertainty. Jennifer Knecht, host and founder of the FSL Modern Podcast, asks similar questions about how to lead teams effectively, in the workplace and at home.
Though the interview and questions are geared toward women in leadership, many of the subjects and topics that were covered span across any gender, industry, or company size. This is because leadership development is really all about human performance and psychology when it all boils down. Improved performance is the goal and all leaders have the ability to impact performance, positively or negatively.
In this interview with Jennifer and Sarah, you will learn about:
- The importance of having a leadership program in place
- How to (virtually) build stronger relationships with the people on your team
- How to establish order in a time of chaos and when to inject complexity
- How to show the people on your team you care about them
- How to create a clear picture of expectations when times are uncertain
- Ideas to motivate your team members, and even your family, throughout the day
- Ideas to provide security, structure and routine for teams or kids at home