Photo by Hattie Kingsley Photography
Joey Knecht, CEO of Proteus, sat down with our very own VP of Sales, Will Kloefkorn, to chat candidly about the impact leaders are having during this time of uncertainty. No longer do the standard, outdated management behaviors and practices work anymore, especially now. During this 15-minute chat, Will explains what a leadership training or development program can do for a company and its leaders and how it will not only help them to survive, but also thrive during this time.
The best part about this conversation are the "chat rules":
1) Candid - Guests must commit to a candid conversation to unlock relationship and potential growth.
2) Fun - These chats are not here to make you sleep they are 12-15 minutes of fun conversation tackling real sales challenges/ideas.
3) Meaningful - The intent of these chats are to be deep and provide meaningful ideas and solutions to listeners.
Will also shares data EcSell Institute is garnering from The Covid-19 Insight Survey which now has over 600 responses and providing insights to companies across the US. Benchmark data from the survey shows:
- 39% of employees are looking for more communication from their leadership about the impact of COVID-19 on their company
- 54% of employees admit they are worried about their organization
- Two-thirds of the employees surveyed feel it is more difficult for them to perform effectively in their roles now
- 50% of them don't believe they will achieve their performance expectations this fiscal year
More topics covered in this candid conversation include:
- How leaders can have candid conversations with their team members
- What leaders can do to help their team members be effective during this time of uncertainty and hardship
- How The Coaching Effect created a leadership/management movement
- What the COVID-19 Insight Survey will provide companies, leaders, and team members
- Which OG Care Bear represents Will and his favorite kind of beer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The COVID-19 Insight Survey
The survey provides your company with candid feedback on how the global pandemic is impacting your team members, their ability to work effectively and your leadership of them. This short web-based survey has 12 questions and can be completed in just 2 minutes at no cost.