The EcSell Institute it is gearing up for one of the most exciting times of the year--the upcoming sales coaching Summit in Scottsdale, AZ. Our annual Summit is a valuable time to learn from industry thought leaders as well as connect with your peers and gather meaningful takeaways to take back to your organization. It is also a time to pause, refine and refocus our coaching efforts with our team. There are many aspects that make the Summit experience meaningful for the growth of your sales organization, but this week I'd like to list my top 5 reasons to attend this May:
Reason #1: In Scottsdale, we will take a deep dive into the "why" and "how" that will help every sales leader drive more sales from their team. You can expect to discover:
- The behaviors of high-performing sales leaders
- How to be a peak performing sales coach
- How to be both proficient at managing duties and leading people
- Why your “beliefs” are the biggest roadblock to peak performance coaching
- How to align you and your team's productivity
- Why social selling is not a fad, but a discipline sales leaders need to learn to help their teams sell at the highest level
Reason #2: Our world-class team of thought leaders that have been assembled for this year's EcSell Summit include:
- Scott Bornstein, A Sales Guy, Inc. speaking on Memory Power for Executives and Sales Professionals
- Tony Jeary, Jeary International, speaking on Strategic Acceleration
- Rochelle Carrington, Second Wind Advisory Group, Inc, speaking on, "Truth and Lies About "Self Talk" and How it Affects your Sales Coaching Success
- Amar Sheth, Sales for Life, speaking on How to Increase Your Sales Pipeline Through Social Media, read more here
- Dr. Clinton Longenecker, University of Toledo, S.T.O.P.: The Power of Getting Superior Results by Slowing Down!
Reason #3: Networking Opportunity with Your Peers
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others." (African proverb) This is true if no other place than at Summit. There is no better venue to connect with your peers than an EcSell Institute Summit. It is a veritable think tank of industry leaders. There is a natural camaraderie and sharing of information, best practices, challenges and successes. It is truly a pleasure to participate in this type of collaboration amongst colleagues.
Reason #4: The Venue
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is the ultimate desert oasis! The AAA, Five-Diamond hotel is known for it's beautiful property and gorgeous mountain views. There are four award-winning restaurants, gracious meeting facilities and a highly-touted spa. One of the most acclaimed benefits of staying on this property is the opportunity to play on one of their two 18-hold championship golf courses (one is home to the Annual PGA Phoenix Open.) It is truly not a location to be missed!
Reason #5: You!
The role of sales leader is one of the most demanding in all of business. It is therefore invaluable that we invest in our own professional development and knowledge regarding what is ultimately and reliably moving the needle in our industry. The investment of your time will be more than worth it...we'll see you there!
Read more about our Sales Coaching Summit below:
To learn more about what we do and how we can elevate the performance of your sales team, register here for our upcoming Webinar, "Why Isn't My Sales Training Working?" on March 31st from 12-1PM (CST.)